SO we went on the "Polar Express train Ride to the North pole"..We had a fun time with my cousin Melissa and her family as we bored ed the Heber Vally Railroad. They had it themed to the book the Polar Express. Elf's greeted us as they danced and served Hot Coco and cookies. Mrs. Clause came aboard along with her darling husband "Santa" and like the movie Santa give all the kids a bell and said "I believe". We sang Christmas's carols. Our favourite was "O' Holy night". I how ever froze my bum off. The Train car we road in was almost a 100 years old(me having a love for trains and history thought it was so awesome) and I don't think it was heated. It happened to be a chilly 5 outside with a wind shield of 10below. The kids had their PJ'S on and bundled in huge coats. Aveas feet were cold so I give her my coat to keep her warm as I shivered the whole time with numb hands and feet. It was all worth it though. The Train stoped at the North Pole to pick up Santa (it was cool I felt 5 again). Annelise could hardly keep still. I love the pcitures of her looking at Santa as he came abord our Train car. We also read the story which added to the excitement. It really felt like Christmas had arrived in Utah as we had the first real snow storm of the season.






















No comments:

Post a Comment