Do you know how hard it is to take your own kids pictures? Then to try and have them turn out with both kids smiling. Oh and not to have odd objects in the pictures? Not to mention on your way out the door to church with tired grumpy children. Our ward starts at 1pm it sucks because that's nap time for everyone. Well it was nuts as Ryan and I attempted to take a shot at it. I am so sick of spending way too much money on picture's from Sears or JC pennys after this day I think will leave it to the pros. LOL. We had fun though and laughed are heads off. Love how Shamu is going to attack them, thanks Ryan :-). Avea got away and went for the tree a few times. All for the sake of Christmas card pictures. I think I'll send out the one of them both looking so serious very 18th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment